The 5G OPC gateway can be understood as an industry standard, mainly used for OLE for process control. It includes a complete set of standard sets of interfaces, properties, and methods for process control and manufacturing automation systems.
Industrial strength wifi router is: use public wireless networks to provide users with wireless data transmission functions. It is widely used in smart grids, intelligent transportation, smart home, financial Internet of Things wireless communication router, mobile POS terminal, supply chain automation, environmental protection, meteorology, digital medical care, telemetry, agriculture, forestry, water affairs, coal mining, petrochemical, and other fields. Applications;
Alotcer industrial strength wifi router AR7091 is an industrial IoT gateway/CPE developed based on 5G/4G/3G, WIFI, a virtual private network, and other technologies. It has the following characteristics:
1. Rich interface, easy to arrange:
Adopt a high-performance industrial-grade 32-bit communication processor and industrial-grade wireless module, take the embedded operating system as a software support platform and support 1 Gigabit Ethernet WAN, 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, and 1 RS232/RS485 (Optional) Interface and 2.4G/5.8G WIFI interface, which can connect serial devices, Ethernet devices and WIFI devices at the same time, which can meet the needs of industrial field communication and provide different access solutions for different applications.
2. Intelligent analysis and efficient access:
Support mainstream industrial control protocols (Modbus/PPI/MPI/profinet/Dvp/OPC) and customized special protocols; through strategic accounting and application layout allocation, local accounting processing is realized, which enhances the control capability and real-time performance of equipment.
3. Wireless transmission, data aggregation
Standardized access to various complex machinery on site can be achieved, and data can be aggregated into data centers for accounting and storage. Support remote read gateway status, remote control gateway, remote device and variables, remote device configuration, remote read device data, remote read device data, and remote write device.
4. High-Reliability Planning
- Link detection plan: support real-time detection of links, take the initiative to go offline and ensure link continuity.
- Equipment failure self-healing: built-in hardware monitoring and software monitoring technology to automatically correct equipment failures to ensure high availability of equipment.
- System security guard: The maintainer of system security can monitor the status and usage of the system in real-time, so as to prevent and repair unsafe and unstable nodes in the system.